Modern, timeless style with a focus on custom furniture, casework and hand-sewn softgoods.
Combining an expert designer’s ability to draw up custom furnishings with an impeccable eye for vintage furniture and accessories, Jon de la Cruz creates interiors that are truly unique to each project and each client.
Over the past 20 years, Jon has worked with the Bay Area's top design firms, successfully leading projects including The Battery SF, The Cavalier, Marlowe, Carbone in Las Vegas, Sadelle’s in New York and private residences around the country.
Jon launched his eponymous studio in the Fall of 2015.
- Protegé Restaurant in Palo Alto for the DNA Hospitality Group
- Che Fico and Theorita for Chefs David Nayfeld and Angela Pinkerton
- Chef Peter Merriman's eponymous flagship restaurant in Honolulu
- 1598 Bay Street San Francisco for The Mark Company
- Addison Apartments in Berkeley for BayRock Multifamily